jueves, 18 de junio de 2015

Dreaming with travelling these holidays




One of the things that I like the most is to travel 
I have always take advantege of the small oportunity 
I have had to visit new places


Now my priorities have changed 
The thing I like the most now in the world now is Mini_s...
But one of "the mosts" is still to travel


Once he is a little bit older I would love to bring him 
to new places in my list of TO DO's 



For the ones that still don't know were they want
 to go these holidays
here a few magic places I would love to visit one day



Australia's Hanging Rock, Victoria Australia




Popular Tourist Destinations Hampi in Karnataka, India



the milky turquoise waters of havasu creek, arizona



Huge skylight church - Tarragona, Spain



Thor’s Hammer Sunrise, Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah



Blue Lagoon hotsprings in Iceland.



Dresden Castle, Dresden, Germany



Turnip Rock, a large island just off the shore of Lake Huron



Osaka's Namba Parks flows through urban spaces, making hills of buildings




Two Style options  from Natalia for two of these destinations
with Olivilla accesories!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Any comment?