domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Inspiring Looks for Cold times


My hair accesories are part of Trendation brands
I do upload looks of stylings with them (clients, shoots for my collections...)
I follow other bloggers who inspire my everyday look

I do no have much time to revise looks every day but once a week I spend a little bit of time regarding their looks


Here are some of my favorite winter ones:






Arthur aqui






Martha Lozano aquí





Antonio Jurado aqui







 Collage Vintage aquí



Tripiko aqui









Madame Rosa aqui









Adrian Valle aqui









Be Hepburn aqui









Vitor Sun Aqui










Alexiane aquí




Arthur aqui








April aqui







Alberto TR aqui






Lady Rebel aqui

1 comentario:

  1. Guapa gracias por contar cnmg :) Te ha quedado genial el post! Por lo que veo, yo encarno el estilo rocker jeje :D

    Besos desde
    http://www.yoavogueytuacalifornia.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Any comment?