miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

Something related with ART: De Telones y Ballenas

I knew her during The Boca Market in Madrid (Argumosa street)
She has a special style of drawing, (love it so much ***!!!!! )
You can acquire some of  her already done arts or she can personalizes you her draws with something you like..



I instantly love her drawings so I though they could be some of my Christmas presents for my Family, I ordered her 3:





For B.,
 because she loves ballet, dancing and disguise




For C.
she is so sexy, and loves reading...big books  




and for O.
 I think you can imagine what does O. likes.. don't you?







I love too much her creative style...

she can bring you to a famous film






The music wherever age you are & style you like...





The comics & tales characters you already read/ watch on tv...









or a mix of them..





She has an incredible talent drawing... whom I'm a complete fan 



If you want to contact her please see all her art pictures here

http://isabellasubaquatica.blogspot.com






2 comentarios:

Any comment?